Snacks, Allergies, and Wellness
- You may bring snacks for your child. Please do not bring any peanut-based snacks or hot drinks into the studio.
- If your child does have any allergies or health concerns, please indicate those details on the registration waiver and let us know. We strive to accommodate for our participants as much as possible and look forward to making our classes an enjoyable experience for everyone!
- We strongly discourage bringing a sick child to the studio. Instead, we will gladly reschedule a missed class.
- A participant must be fever, diarrhea, and vomit free for a minimum of 72 hours to attend an event at the studio.
-Masks are REQUIRED for all participants 8+ years old. They are also highly encouraged for all of our younger participants.
-If a participant has tested positive for COVID-19, or has come into contact with someone who has tested positive, they must be symptom free for 14 days before visiting the studio.
-If you later learn that you have tested positive or have come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 after attending an event, please let us know so we can notify other attendees as well.
- Advanced registration is required for all classes. Admission will only be allowed up to ten minutes into the class.
- You can book a class and complete the registration either online or in the store. A completed registration waiver is required for all participants.
- The class/program costs includes all materials.
- The class/program fee is due upon registration and is required in order to guarantee your spot.
- The complete fee must be fully paid prior to attendance.
Cancellation and Refunds
- You may cancel your registration for a class up to 24 hours before it begins for a full account credit. The account credit allows you to reschedule for any future event at your convenience.
- No refund or credit will be given for withdrawal from an ongoing class.
- Each family is allowed 1 make-up classes. Make-up classes must be rescheduled directly through email or in the studio.
- If Flourish Studio and Classroom needs to cancel a class due to inclement weather or illness, we will make every attempt to contact you with as much advanced notice as possible. In the event of a cancelled class, a make-up class will be rescheduled for all registered participants.
- We love having parents stay and participate! Parents are welcome to participate in any class for any aged child. We strongly encourage parents to stay in the building, whether in the studio or in the store, for any class their children are participating in.
- The Create With Me and Sensory + Messy Labs are "parent+child" only; parents are required stay and get creative with their little ones!
- Open Studio does not require parent participation, however because the class is very exploratory, we ask for your help keeping an eye on your little ones to help us to conserve resources and prevent unnecessary waste.
- In order for a parent to be able to drop-off their child, they are REQUIRED to complete a registration waiver before hand. Link is available on the about tab.
Parties and Events
- Payment (or deposit) is due in full to reserve an event and are non-refundable.
- Each event is customized and planned in advance. Host's will receive itineraries at least one week in advance and are welcome to suggest changes.
- Color-matching decorations (balloons, table cloths, and banners) as well as all materials and supplies for the planned events are included. Hosts are welcome to bring any snacks, drinks, tableware, etc. they would like. Ask us about our cake partner who will deliver delicious treats on your party day!
- Maximum of 12 participants per event (grown-ups of participants not included).
- Adults are required to stay and host, as well as bring any refreshments.
- The store remains open to the public while the event is happening in the studio space, although there is a door that can be closed for more privacy.