This studio has been, in every sense, a part of a bigger plan.
It all began after a long season of waiting with this idea that was on fire and would not be put out. After too much self doubt and dismissal, I decided to see if anyone else thought it was as crazy as I did. Paths quickly crossed with Bloom Kids Collection (business partners and cousins of mine) and after that every detail began to fall into place. The location, the financing, the name. Each aspect with its own impossible story of how it came to be.
I understand that this studio has put in a position that I can not take credit for all of the goodness that happens here. Yes, it's taken a lot of hard work, but this path has been intricately planned and woven by someone who knows much more about what they're doing than I do and I am so grateful He is in charge.
The righteous will flourish like a palm tree, they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon; planted in the house of the Lord, they will flourish in the courts of our God.
Flourish Studio & Classroom is a place for artists at all stages of development to learn and create art in a process-focused environment. Our mission is to enable our artists to grow in personal and artistic aspects by creating, rather than aspire to have a finished product all the same.
- Our studio values meaning in the process and purpose.
- We prioritize the needs of our community and those who are less fortunate.
- We strive to always be honest, understanding, empathetic and encouraging, and to create opportunity for all who enter to find their path to their best solution.
- Our goal is for this art studio to become a staple in the community and a platform to provide opportunity for programs that help people in need.
WE WANT TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE HAS A CLEAR IDEA ABOUT HOW THINGS WORK AROUND THE STUDIO.
- Advanced registration is required for all classes. Admission will only be allowed up to ten minutes into the class.
- You can book a class and complete the registration either online or in the store. A completed registration waiver is required for all participants.
- The class/program costs includes all materials.
- The class/program fee is due upon registration and is required in order to guarantee your spot.
- The complete fee must be fully paid prior to attendance.
Cancellation and Refunds
- You may cancel your registration for a class up to 24 hours before it begins for a full refund. After that, you will be encouraged to reschedule.
- No refund will be given for withdrawal from an ongoing class, but it can be rescheduled.
- Each family is allowed 1 make-up classes. Make-up classes must be rescheduled directly through email or in the studio.
- If Flourish Studio and Classroom needs to cancel a class due to inclement weather or illness, we will make every attempt to contact you with as much advanced notice as possible. In the event of a cancelled class, a make-up class will be rescheduled for all registered participants.
- We love having parents stay and participate! Parents are welcome to participate in any class for any aged child. We strongly encourage parents to stay in the building, whether in the studio or in the store, for any class their children are participating in.
- The Create With Me and Sensory + Messy Labs are "parent+child" only; parents are required stay and get creative with their little ones!
- Open Studio does not require parent participation, however because the class is very exploratory, we ask for your help keeping an eye on your little ones to help us to conserve resources and prevent unnecessary waste.
- In order for a parent to be able to drop-off their child, they are REQUIRED to complete a registration waiver before hand. Link is available on the about tab.
Snacks, Allergies, and Wellness
- You may bring snacks for your child. Please do not bring any peanut-based snacks or hot drinks into the studio.
- If your child does have any allergies or health concerns, please indicate those details on the registration waiver and let us know. We strive to accommodate for our participants as much as possible and look forward to making our classes an enjoyable experience for everyone!
- We strongly discourage bringing a sick child to the studio. Instead, we will gladly reschedule a missed class.
- A participant must be fever, diarrhea, and vomit free for a minimum of 24 hours to attend an event at the studio.
Parties and Events
- Payment (or deposit) is due in full to reserve an event and are non-refundable.
- Each event is customized and planned in advance. Host's will receive itineraries at least one week in advance and are welcome to suggest changes.
- Color-matching decorations (balloons, table cloths, and banners) as well as all materials and supplies for the planned events are included. Hosts are welcome to bring any snacks, drinks, tableware, etc. they would like. Ask us about our cake partner who will deliver delicious treats on your party day!
- Maximum of 18 participants per event (grown-ups of participants not included).
- Adults are required to stay and host, as well as bring any refreshments.
- The store remains open to the public while the event is happening in the studio space, although there is a door that can be closed for more privacy.